Richardson, a leading global sales training and performance improvement firm, today announced the release of a new white paper, Using Verifiable Outcomes in the Sales Process to Change and Track Behavior. Verifiable outcomes are those few tangible indicators that give sales leaders insight into the accuracy and quality of their teams’ forecasts.
Today, sales leaders face increasing pressure to accurately forecast and produce results. Historically, sales leaders rely on “lagging indicators” to monitor critical sales metrics — putting sales leaders in the position of trying to drive results forward by looking in the rear-view mirror.
To view Multimedia News Release, go to http://www.multivu.com/mnr/54175-richardson-white-paper-team-forecasts-sales-training
"HOT PROMO DARI P0KERV1TA untuk para member kami :
* B0nus Referral 20% Seumur Hidup
* Bonus Hariaan Hingga 3juta
* Bonus Bulanan Hadiah Spesial untuk member yang bermain selama 1 bulan penuh
* Bonus Turn0ver 0,5%
* NO ROBOT & ADMIN
* 100% Fair Play Member Vs Member
* Proses Withdraw & Deposit Tercepat
* Customer Service yang baik dan ramah
Contact Us Person :
? LIVECHAT POKERV1TA
? WA: 082312256064
? BBM : D88B0154"