What impact would an ice sheet have on a Swedish final repository for spent nuclear fuel? And how does a final repository affect the surroundings if the ground is constantly frozen? The answers to these questions can be found in Greenland.
In Kangerlussuaq, in western Greenland, Swedish Nuclear Fuel and Waste Management Company, SKB, is participating in a major international research project that investigates how glacial meltwater flows through and under the ice sheet and forms groundwater that, in turn, would be able to affect the safety of the repository. The project is called the Greenland Analogue Project, GAP for short.
To view Multimedia News Release, go to http://www.multivu.com/mnr/58701-swedish-nuclear-fuel-waste-management-SKB
"HOT PROMO DARI P0KERV1TA untuk para member kami :
* B0nus Referral 20% Seumur Hidup
* Bonus Hariaan Hingga 3juta
* Bonus Bulanan Hadiah Spesial untuk member yang bermain selama 1 bulan penuh
* Bonus Turn0ver 0,5%
* NO ROBOT & ADMIN
* 100% Fair Play Member Vs Member
* Proses Withdraw & Deposit Tercepat
* Customer Service yang baik dan ramah
Contact Us Person :
? LIVECHAT POKERV1TA
? WA: 082312256064
? BBM : D88B0154"