A new survey says Americans’ confidence in their ability to afford a comfortable retirement remains at historically low levels in the face of job uncertainty and financial insecurity.
The 2012 annual Retirement Confidence Survey, released today by the nonpartisan Employee Benefit Research Institute (EBRI) in Washington, and co-sponsored by the Principal Financial Group, finds only 14 percent of Americans are very confident they will have enough money to live comfortably in retirement¹. Workers with the most debt have the least confidence.
To view Multimedia News Release, go to http://www.multivu.com/mnr/54549-principal-financial-group-retirement-confidence-survey-job-insecurity-ebri
"HOT PROMO DARI P0KERV1TA untuk para member kami :
* B0nus Referral 20% Seumur Hidup
* Bonus Hariaan Hingga 3juta
* Bonus Bulanan Hadiah Spesial untuk member yang bermain selama 1 bulan penuh
* Bonus Turn0ver 0,5%
* NO ROBOT & ADMIN
* 100% Fair Play Member Vs Member
* Proses Withdraw & Deposit Tercepat
* Customer Service yang baik dan ramah
Contact Us Person :
? LIVECHAT POKERV1TA
? WA: 082312256064
? BBM : D88B0154"