When searching the pharmacy shelves, people looking for help to support healthy good cholesterol with a dietary supplement niacin may inaccurately associate the ingredient nicotinic acid with smoking cessation because it sounds like nicotine, warns leading cardiologist, Dr. Carl Lavie, Medical Director of Cardiac Rehabilitation and Prevention at the John Ochsner Heart and Vascular Institute, New Orleans, LA. In fact, nicotinic acid is the only form of dietary supplement niacin that is clinically proven to support good cholesterol, also known as high-density lipoprotein cholesterol, or HDL.
To view Multimedia News Release, go to http://www.multivu.com/mnr/58806-upsher-smith-cardiologist-advice-niacin-nicotinic-acid-flush-free
"HOT PROMO DARI P0KERV1TA untuk para member kami :
* B0nus Referral 20% Seumur Hidup
* Bonus Hariaan Hingga 3juta
* Bonus Bulanan Hadiah Spesial untuk member yang bermain selama 1 bulan penuh
* Bonus Turn0ver 0,5%
* NO ROBOT & ADMIN
* 100% Fair Play Member Vs Member
* Proses Withdraw & Deposit Tercepat
* Customer Service yang baik dan ramah
Contact Us Person :
? LIVECHAT P`O`K`E`R`V`1`T`A
? WA: 082312256064
? BBM : D88B0154"