Reproductive Medicine Associates of New Jersey (http://www.rmanj.com) today presented interim findings from its BEST (Blastocyst Euploid Selective Transfer) trial, the first well-controlled clinical trial comparing in vitro fertilization (IVF) pregnancy rates in a group of women receiving a single embryo transfer (SET) with comprehensive chromosome screening (CCS) with a group receiving traditional morphology-based double embryo transfer (DET). The findings were presented at the American Society for Reproductive Medicine 68th Annual Meeting in San Diego, October 20-24, 2012.
To view Multimedia News Release, go to http://www.multivu.com/mnr/58883-rmanj-best-trial-results-ivf-pregnancy-rates-women-asrm-annual-meeting
"HOT PROMO DARI P0KERV1TA untuk para member kami :
* B0nus Referral 20% Seumur Hidup
* Bonus Hariaan Hingga 3juta
* Bonus Bulanan Hadiah Spesial untuk member yang bermain selama 1 bulan penuh
* Bonus Turn0ver 0,5%
* NO ROBOT & ADMIN
* 100% Fair Play Member Vs Member
* Proses Withdraw & Deposit Tercepat
* Customer Service yang baik dan ramah
Contact Us Person :
? LIVECHAT P`O`K`E`R`V`1`T`A
? WA: 082312256064
? BBM : D88B0154"