The “Combatants for Peace” movement was started jointly by Palestinians and Israelis who have taken an active part in the cycle of violence
How your donations help us
· Hire and set up Bi-National media teams, which will work to get our story out and to act in order to influence public opinion in Israel, Palestine and the rest of the world.
· Bring consciousness to both publics regarding the hopes and suffering of the other side, and to create partners in dialogue.
· Educate towards reconciliation and non-violent struggle in both the Israeli and Palestinian societies.
· Create political pressure on both Governments to stop the cycle of violence, end the occupation and resume a constructive dialog.
· Reach beyond the region and connect with people around the world who believe in non-violence and the importance of allowing a new story to emerge - one of peace, coexistence and interconnectedness.
Combatants for Peace the Clip - Help Us Bring Peace
The “Combatants for Peace” movement was started jointly by Palestinians and Israelis who have taken an active part in the cycle of violence; Israelis as soldiers in the Israeli army (IDF) and Palestinians as part of the violent struggle for Palestinian freedom. After brandishing weapons for so many years, and having seen one another only through weapon sights, we have decided to lay down our arms, and to fight for peace.Combatants for Peace's mission is to actively spread the message that a non-violent solution to the conflict is possible, and our hundreds of members and participants are living proof that it is.
Combatants for Peace Needs Your Support to Continue These Important Activities - especially now with the ongoing violence between our countries. Help Us Reach A Wider Audience With Our Message.
The Starkey Hearing Foundation and its Israeli partners concluded today its Israel-Palestine Hearing Mission of Peace in the West Bank region, fitting more than 1,000 Palestinian children and adults with hearing devices. The Starkey Hearing Foundation hopes the three-day effort will promote greater communication and understanding among the local communities through improved hearing.
To view Multimedia News Release, go to http://multivu.prnewswire.com/mnr/starkeyhearingfoundation/50402/
Israel completely withdrew from the Gaza Strip in 2005, to enable Palestinians to live their lives in peace alongside Israel. But since then Hamas took control of the region and is subjecting Israeli citizens to rocket attacks inside sovereign Israeli territory, in flagrant violation of international law. Israel does not want a humanitarian crisis and is shipping daily supplies of humanitarian aid. The Hamas authority in the Gaza Strip is the only cause of the suffering and distress of the population there and the deterioration in their situation
Hamas Holocaust perversion: Jews planned Holocaust to kill handicapped Jews Al-Aqsa TV (Hamas) April 18, 2008 The Satanic Jews through up an evil plot (the Holocaust) to be rid of the disabled and handicapped (Jews), in twisted criminal ways, while they accuse the Nazis or others so the Jews would seem persecuted. Speaker: About the Israeli Holocaust, the whole thing was a joke, And part of the perfect show that Ben Gurion put on, Who focused on strong and energetic youth (for Israel) while all the rest the disabled, the handicapped, and people with special needs, they were sent (to die) so there would be a Holocaust, so Israel would "play" it for world sympathy.